Colorado Marijuana Laws and Information
Resources regarding laws, frequently asked questions (FAQ), and other helpful sources of information:
- Colorado Amendment 20 - The Colorado Medical Use of Marijuana Initiative, also known as Initiative 20, was on the November 7, 2000 ballot in Colorado as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was approved.
CO Amendment 20
- Colorado House Bill 11-1043 - Concerning requirement for cannabis growers to register their grow site and identify all patients, be allowed no more than 500 plants at their site unless they have a waiver, in addition to various other regulations for marijuana businesses.
CO House Bill 11-1043
- Colorado House Bill 10-1284 - Increasing regulation on the use, possession, cultivation, manufacture, distribution, and sale of medical marijuana.
CO House Bill 10-1284
- Colorado Revised Statute 25-1.5-106 - Medical marijuana program with the Department of Public Health and Environment, powers and duties of Department.
CO Rev Stat 25-1.5-106
- Colorado Revised Statute 18-18-406.3 - Medical use of marijuana by persons diagnosed with debilitating medical conditions, unlawful acts, penalty, medical marijuana program cash fund.
CO Rev Stat 18-18-406.3
- Colorado Senate Bill 109 - Concerning regulation of the physician-patient relationship for medical marijuana patients.
CO Senate Bill 109
- Amendment 64 – The Colorado Marijuana Legalization Amendment, also known as Amendment 64, was on the November 6, 2012 ballot in Colorado as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure legalized marijuana in the state.
CO Amendment 64