TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Green Solution, LLC is a Colorado limited liability company, hereafter referred to as, 'Company.' By participating in any promotions, including but not limited contests, giveaways, special or limited time offers, hereafter referred to as 'Offers,' provided by the Company, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, hereafter referred to as, 'Terms.'
The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, or discontinue any Offers or Terms. You agree that you are legally eligible to access the licensed facility operated by the Company where you received these Terms. You agree that the advertised date, time, or location of any Offer drawings may be altered or discontinued at any time, by the Company. Winners of Offers consent to the use of their name or likeness in future advertising. You acknowledge that any contact information provided, including but not limited to phone number, email address, or home address will not be sold, rented, or shared with third parties and will only be used to contact you for the purposes of the Offer.
You may direct any comments, questions or concerns regarding these Terms to email@example.com.
Last updated: December 28, 2020
Information We Collect
Information we gather may change periodically and will include both personal information and non-personal information, including the following categories and examples:
- Account information: Personal information and non-personal information, including your name, email address, date of birth, address, phone number, username, password, security question answers and responses, account preferences, and other similar or related information;
- Billing information: your chosen creditor debit card number, its expiration date, security code, associated name, billing address, your account purchase and payment history, and any other information you, your credit/debit card issuer or our payment processors provide or make available to us related to billing;
- Information related to your use of the Service: Information automatically collected and associated with your account when you use the Service, such as records of usage and interaction, viewing choices and habits,
- Information related to your communication with us, such as questions, complaints, suggestions, and other information communicated to our customer service team members, regardless of how communicated to us; and
- Information obtained from third parties such as business partners and affiliates and other service providers.
Cookies, Beacons & Other Technologies
Use of Information
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information with third-party business and service providers to perform various functions on our behalf. Some of those functions may include payment processing, data analysis, advertising, market research, ratings of our products or services, sending, storing, receiving email communications, and customer service operations. We share this information about you as authorized or as reasonably necessary to enable the provisions and our engagement with such third-party business and service providers. We may also share any and all information about you as required by law, including requested via subpoenas or investigations.
You must be over the age of 21, or otherwise legally permitted, to use our Service. We do not knowingly, nor have any intention to, collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent, concerned adult, or legal guardian that is aware that someone under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
We take commercially reasonable measures designed to protect your personal information that we collect, use, store, or transfer. We have implemented, physical, technological and organizational procedures to that end. We endeavor to ensure that our third-party business and service providers to whom we provide access to your personal information provides at least commercially reasonable measures as well.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Note for California Residents
If you are a California resident and you have provided us with (or we have otherwise collected) your personal information, you may submit to us a written request to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you qualify, you may submit a written request to us to The Green Solution, Attn: Privacy Team, 4100 E. Arkansas Ave. Denver, CO 80222. In order to ensure we can fulfill your request, your request must include, at a minimum, your name, complete physical address, email address(es) you have provided us, and a telephone number to reach you for any follow-up questions we may have. Please note that fulfillment of this request will not prohibit disclosures for non-marketing purposes or reduce the number of advertising content displayed on our Service.
Changes to this Policy